Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Holiday Card Featuring Mama Elephant and Pretty Pink Posh Sequins

Hello everybody, Today I'm at the Marker POP blog Today I am sharing with you a card featuring the new "Twinkle towns" stamp set by Mama elephant. I love making cards that have backgrounds with sequin's work, so I'm always on the look out for stamps and die sets that let me do that, so as soon I saw this set I thought that I needed it, in order to make this card. Let me show you the card and I'll briefly tell you how I make it. 
I didn't do a step by step tutorial, however it is the same process of another card that I made back in July, so I will link it HERE and there is a photo tutorial on that post.

DSC_8173First I cut the panel with a stitched rectangle die, then I cut the two circles, after that I stamped the Christmas bauble or ornament. You will need a circle die that is a little bit smaller than the stamp. I adhered the sequins directly on to the card base and then I adhered the die cut panel with foam adhesive. 

DSC_8172I used the Mama Elephant Creative Cuts "Twinkle towns" "Oh joy" die cut sentiment and the little bow from the Mama Elephant Creative Cuts Basic set, I cut them out of foil paper. The sequins that I used were Pretty Pink Posh Red Raspberry and Metallic Gold in cupped 6mm and.

I hope you enjoyed this very simple card, you can try any combination of sequins, or try to make patterns. I promise you it's very simple to glue the sequins using a quick stick or any other sticky tip tool, you can do that while you watch your favorite TV show or talk over the phone.

Thanks so much for stopping by I'll see you soon with more Crafty Time 4U



3 comments:

  1. What a fun & sparkly Holiday card! Love the gold! A beautiful make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is simply gorgeous!!! I love the sequins as your ornaments just amazing!!

      Delete
  2. Oh how PRETTY!!! LOVE the use of the sequins Heidi... Fabulous Card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete