Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Birthday Wishes Featuring Sunny Studio Stamps

Hello everybody, welcome back to Crafty Time 4U! This week at the Sunny Studio Stamps blog, we are introducing the "Birthday Smiles" stamp set, so I created this birthday card which was very simple to make, so I hope you will give it a try!
Let me show you the card and tell you a little bit more about it.

I created a watercolor wash for the background  using similar colors as those that I used for the scoops of ice cream.  I stamped the sentiment on to the left bottom corner of the right--These nice and bold sentiments can be stamped directly on the card panel (I love that).  I stamped and colored the cone and the scoops of ice cream using Copic Markers. I fussy cut the images and I popped them up on the right side of the card, on top of the watercolor wash. 

To finish the card I added a cherry from the "Birthday smiles" stamp set and some random sequins, picking up the colors of the card.

While I had my supplies out on my desk I created another quick card using the same cherry stamp from the set along with the fishtail banner dies to create a pennant for my heat embossed sentiment.


The adorable stamp set used for both of today's cards is available at the Sunny Studio Stamps shop, and it's a most have to create cute and fun card for birthdays or just to simply send a happy message.

Don't forget to tag your projects on social media using the #SunnyStudioStamps so you can be featured on our Sunny Saturday Share. Have a lovely day!

Thanks so much for stopping by, I'll see you soon with more Crafty Time 4U!

4 comments:

  1. Heidi, these are so cute! I love that color combo & how you matched the watercolored wash with the ice creonam on your first card. Beautiful background stamping and the fun imperfect coloring on your second card! Both designs are awesome!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are so sweet!!!! I love the watercolor wash on your first card and the beautiful cards!! Also love the coloring on your second! Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have lots of cuteness going on at your Blog today! I totally adore that yummy ice cream cone card! The colors are so soft and pretty. And, your second card is just cute as can be. Beautiful work my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are adorable! LOVE the water color look... that ice cream card is awesome! And great use of the cherries as a background! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete