Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Teacher You Rule Featuring School Time Stamp Set

Welcome back to Crafty Time 4U! How is your week going? Things are getting a little better here, thankfully!
Today am very excited because I am sharing with you my first post and card as part of the Sunny Studio Stamps design team.
I am in love of these stamps, they are so easy to work with, very friendly for coloring with alcohol markers or even water coloring!
This week at the Sunny Studio Stamps' blog we are featuring the "School Time Stamp Set," we make cards for teachers all year round so this set is great for those cards, tags, scrapbook pages, or any other school themed paper crafts.
Let me show you the card that I made I will tell you a little bit more about

 For this card I created a water colored background using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, then I stamped the Images onto Copic friendly card stock, I color them using Copic Markers, and I fussy cut them. I found that these stamped images are very easy to cut out. Then I adhered them using foam adhesive on top of my watered colored panel.

  I used the ruler as a side paper piece, instead of patterned paper, I thought it goes really good with the sentiment. To finish the card I added some enamel dots.  

I hope that you really like this card and that you find get inspired to create with the adorable Sunny Studio Stamps, don't forget to share your projects on social media using the #SunnyStudioStamps so we can see them and you might be feature in the Sunny Saturday Share at the Sunny Studio Stamps blog. All the supplies are listed and linked below.

Supplies:








6 comments:

  1. Totally cute & fun!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this Heidi!! The blue watercolor looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I Love that blue watercolored wash on the background and the fun design of the measurements peeking from the side. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Heidi!! :) This card is beautiful!!
    I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog, be sure to check it out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Heidi. I'm excited to be on the DT with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could swear I left you a comment on this card Heidi! LOL OMGOSH! I must be going crazy!! :) This is simply wonderful! LOVE the blue hues for the background mixed with the white CS! It's perfect for any teacher! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete