Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Furever Friends Fiendship Card

Hello everybody, welcome back to Crafty Time 4U, today Im at the Sunny Studio Stamp blog introducing the new “Furever Friends” stamp set and its coordinated die set.  If you are a cat lover or you have friends or family who love cats, or if you simply want to send friendly greetings to any of your friends, this is the perfect set for you. I had lots of fun coloring these kittens, they are adorable!

 I created this adorable night scene with these two kittens, by blending a night sky whit distress inks and then I sprinkled with white ink to create the appearance of starry sky. I adhered the die cut pieces using foam adhesive. I heat embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder and finally I adhered the panel to a white card base.


I hoped you enjoyed this card using the “Furever Friends” stamp set, visit the Sunny Studio Stamps blog this during this whole week for more for more inspiration using this adorable stamp set. Don’t forget to share all your projects on social media using the #SunnyStudioStmaps so you could be feature on our Sunny Saturday Share.

Thanks so much for stopping by, I'll see you soon with more Crafty Time 4U!




5 comments:

  1. I adoree the fun background. Ineed to try that! Totally cute!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute are those kitties!! Your background is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cuutteee Heidi! Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute. I love it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really have to show me how you create those awesome backgrounds!!! LOVE it! And those kittens are super CUTE!!! Fun Card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete