Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Polaroid Halloween Card Featuring Mama ELephant

Hello everybody, welcome back to Crafty Time 4U, today I'm at the Marker POP blog with with more Halloween inspiration. I made a card featuring the Mama Elephant "Bootastic" stamp set, which is one of my favorites for Halloween projects.
I wanted to created the impression that the girl with the princess costume is getting photo bombed by the boy in the Frankenstein costume, so I draw the little open mouse on the girl, I hope you'll like the idea, let me show you and tell you a little bit more about it!

DSC_8108To created the Polaroid I blended a deep purple background using "Dusty Concord" and Chipped Sapphire" distress ink, and stamp the sky line form the "Central Park" stamp set, (you could used the "Cityscape" Creative cut by Mama Elephant instead of the stamp, I added it to the list of supplies just in case). 
DSC_8112I stamped, colored and die cut the images which I adhered to the blended background using liquid glue. Then I used the Mama Elephant creative cuts "Polaroid fun" to frame scene. I wanted the Polaroid to be the focal point of the card, so the background of the card is muted with some grey bats, on the white card-stock base.  
DSC_8114Finally, I heated embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder,and adhered the Polaroid to the front of the card. 

I hope you enjoyed this card and that you visit us again for more inspiration.

Supplies:
Thanks so much for stopping by, I'll see you soon with more Crafty Time 4U!


4 comments:

  1. Eeek!!! Love this!! I just LOVE that little princess. This is a perfect Halloween card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gosh... Soooo CUTE!! LOVE your background.... and what a SPOOOOKY CUTE Sentiment.. LOVE that! Really an adorable card! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is totally and completely adorable! Love it.

    ReplyDelete