Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Thanksgiving Featuring Sunny Studio Stamps

Hello everybody! welcome back to Crafty Time 4U, I hope your week started with the right foot! Today I'm at the Sunny Studio blog, sharing with you some some inspiration for your Thanksgiving dinner table. I made place cards and silverware pockets for the Thanksgiving table using the adorable "Harvest Happiness" stamp set.
Using the partial die cut technique I created this place cards for my Thanksgiving table, I just love those cute images from the Harvest Happiness stamp set. The Indian owl is favorite, that's what I chose it for my place card, and my son chose the turkey, so my husband will get the pilgrim. I stamped the leaves from the same stamp set and colored them with Copic markers.  Finally I adhered the letters to form the names from a die cut set that I have on hand. 

For these silverware pockets I used more images from the "Happy Harvest" stamp set and its coordinated dies with some leaves that come in the "Happy Harvest" coordinated die set. I love these added bonus dies.  They make cute little add-ons for your projects. 

It is very easy to make Thanksgiving projects using the Harvest Happiness stamp set, you could even have your kids help you! Your table will be so friendly and sweet for your Thanksgiving dinner. 

I hope you enjoyed today's inspiration, visit the Sunny Studio Stamp blog for more details and inspiration using the Harvest Happiness stamp set, and don't forget to tag your projects in social media using the #SunnyStudioStamps so so you could be feature on our Sunny Saturday Share. Have a lovely day!

Thanks so much for stopping by, I'll see you soon with more Crafty Time 4U! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh Heidi!! These are perfect!!! Love your custom place cards, those guys a\on top are seriously the cutest!! & the sleeves on your pockets are just perfect!! Love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like someone is ready for Thanksgiving!! :) How CUTE! LOVE those place cards and the sleeves for the silverware... LOVE everything! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. The place cards are Totally cute!! The silverware pockets are simply adorable!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete