Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Have a Mice Christmas, Featuring Mama Elephat

Hello everybody welcome back to the Crafty Time 4U! Today I'm at the Marker POP blog with some holiday inspiration featuring "Festive Mice" stamp and die set by Mama Elephant, I also used the "Snow cape mountains" Creative cuts" also by Mama Elephant! I'm absolutely in love with the latest Mama Elephant release, and you will see more Mama Elephant inspiration from me, in the days to come. Let me show you the card that I made, and I will be telling you more about it.
 DSC_8135For the background I used a brick stencil from My Favorite Things and I randomly inked some spots using Fire Brick distress ink. I created the window using the My Favorite Things Blueprints No.20, and I used a snow stencil for the outside background with some embossing paste. For the sky background I used "Salty Ocean" and "Chipped Sapphire" distress inks. The cut the snow cape mountains from craft card stock and the snowy tips from white card stock.
DSC_8138I stamped and colored all the images using Copic Markers, some of them I die cut using the coordinated dies, and some others such as the lights I fussy cut. The two little presents are from the "Reindeer Games" stamp set also by Mama Elephant. I arranged and adhered all the elements using some foam adhesive and liquid glue, I used white gel pen to add some detail to the mouse's pajamas and the tree, some glossy accents on the lights, and some Wink of Stella on the presents.
I hope you enjoyed this card and that you would check out the adorable new Mama Elephant release at the Marker POP store  

Thanks so much for stopping by, I'll see you soon with more Crafty Time 4U!

5 comments:

  1. omg this is tooo beautiful!! and cute! and sweet!!! :)
    those mice are super cute and i love the scene you created!! it's so festive! Beautiful card as always Heidi!! Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Heidi, this card is adorable! What a sweet scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh WOW!! I LOVE everything about this card!!! The scene you created is just amazing, and the background and the colors! Just LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet!! LOVE the way you created the brick wall! Fabulous scene... :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete