Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Advent Holiday Craft Series days 19 and 20 - Christmas Tags

This morning my son and I were wrapping Christmas presents and I realized that we need tags for our presents so I started to work on them right away.
The book that I have for day nineteen is Olivia Helps with Christmas by Ian Falconer.


The Movie for day nineteen is: The Santa Clause, a Disney movie directed by John Pasquin.





For the craft I have a set of tags that I created for my family's Christmas presents



Keeping up with combining days, this is what I had prepared for day 20 of the Advent Holiday Craft Series:
The book for day twenty is: The Best Christmas Present Ever by Richard Scarry.


The movie for day twenty is: The Santa Clause 2 a Disney movie directed by Michael Lembeck


For day twenty I have more tags, I am trying to have enough for all the presents. I'll probably have to come up with more.



I hope you'll enjoy everything that I had prepared for day nineteen and day twenty of the Advent Holiday Craft Series.

Thanks to everyone who stops by!

No comments:

Post a Comment