Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Advent Holiday Craft Series Day 9: Gretting card & gift card holder.

Good morning everyone! I got good surprise, this morning I found out that I won the Impression Obsession Challenge. http://www.iostamps.com/ If you have not try impression Obsession stamps or dies yet, is never too late, I guarantee that you won't be disappointed because there all kinds of intricate designs that stamp and cut very cleanly, so your projects will look neat. Above is the link to Impression Obsession website check it out for shopping and inspiration also here is the link to my winner card: http://hlcriswell.blogspot.com/2013/11/advent-holiday-craft-series-day-one.html

For today's post which belong to Dec. 3rd (I did not post yesterday to much work for my college classes. I am exhausted) We read the book Bialosky's Christmas by Leslie McGuire, this book is dear to us. My boy named our puppy after this bear.
For the movie we watched another short episode type of movie: Tomas and Friends Holiday Express. This may seem a movie for younger kids, however, this is what my boy wanted to watch and after so many years of Thomas it is still fun and nostalgic to hear those tunes!
For the craft  I have a greeting card that also is a gift card holder so it severs two purposes. There will be one or two more gift card holders coming  because I will use them this season. Here is everything I hope you'll enjoy it!












Supplies:
Card stock: Craft Stampin' Up
Patterned paper: Stampin' Up
Poinsettia Stamp: Clearly Bessoted
Joy Love & Peace Stamp: Stampabilities
Distress ink: Tea dye by Tim Holtz (Ranger)
Markers: Copic (for coloring the poinsettia)
Other: Brads, yellow rhinestone, dimensional adhesive, stamp adhesive, 1/2'' Circle punch, twine, score board, cutting board, piercing tool, scissors, 1'' circle punch.

Thanks to everyone who stops by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment