Monday, December 9, 2013

Advent Holiday Craft Series Day 13 - Elf Magic Card


Welcome to day thirteen of my Advent Holiday Craft Series! Tonight we will be reading  and watching my boy's all time favorite: Max & Ruby. We will read Max's Christmas by Rosemary Wells and we will watch Max & Ruby's Christmas based in the books by Rosemary Wells for Nick Jr..These adorable bunnies have been in my family since our boy is three years old.
For the craft I created a very easy, however so beautiful card that will work for kids as well as for adults. Here it is I'll hope you enjoy it.





 

 
Supplies:
Card stock: Pure Poppy by Papertrey Ink
Patterned paper: Elf Magic collection by Bo Bunny
Stickers: Elf Magic by Bo Bunny
Twine: Mail twine by Divine Twine
Adhesive: Tombow Stamp Roller
Other: Paper trimmer, bone folder, corner chomper.
 
 
Thanks to everyone who stops by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment