Saturday, December 14, 2013

Advent Holiday Craft Series Days 17 and 18 - Christmas Cards!

Welcome to days seventeen and eighteen of my Advent Holiday Craft Series. Sorry for this late post. (very busy today) As I said on an earlier post, I will be combining posts so I can get this series through before I get even busier.
The Book that I have for day seventeen is: Snowmen at Christmas by Caralyn Buehner with pictures by Mark Buehner.
The Movie is: Twelve Dogs of Christmas, written by Emma Kragen (book) and directed by Kieth Merrill
And for the craft I have a Card that I created using Lawn Fawn stamps and patterned paper.





 
For day eighteen of the Advent Holiday Craft Series I have  the book Dewey's Christmas at the Library by Vicky Myron and Bret Witter Illustrated by Steve James. This book is inspired by a true story that happen here in Iowa, so I have to pick it for our series. (plus it's about a cat!) Also the movie for day eighteen is: Micky's Christmas Carol, a Disney production.
Last but not least, the craft for day eighteen  it is a card that I created using the Santa's List collection by Teresa Collins. Very simple card I didn't do any stamping so it was very quick and easy.
I hope you'll enjoy everything that I had prepared for days seventeen and eighteen of this series.






 Supplies:
Card #1
Card stock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn
Stamp: Season Tweetings by Lawn Fawn
Dies: Lawn Cuts
Markers: Copic
Inks: Versa Fine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black
Others: Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen.

Card #2
Card stock: Stampin' Up
Patterned paper: Santa's List Collection by Teresa Collins
Stickers: Santa;s List Collection by Teresa Collins
Others: sequins.


Thanks to everyone who stops by!

No comments:

Post a Comment