Thursday, December 5, 2013

Advent Holiday Craft Series Day 10 - Lawnscaping Challenge No. 71





Welcome to day ten of my Advent Holiday Craft Series, I am hoping that you find the time to do all the holiday tasks, like shopping, cooking and especially to share time with family. One way you could accomplish the last it is by reading every night as a family or playing board games even video games would be OK as long as it is with the family.

Tonight we will be reading, The Littlest Elf by Brandi Dougherty. A really cute story!





For the Movie we will be watching A Charlie Brown's Christmas:




For the craft, I created a couple of tags, one of them will hold a gift card so it is a tag and a gift card holder at the same time. They were super easy to make. I used the Peace Joy Love collection by Lawn Fawn. I was inspired by Lawnscaping Challenge 71. With this cute paper collection it was so easy to create and I just wanted to keep making tags and gift card holders, it is so exciting! I love this collection, it has bright bold colors and soft ones too, which fit perfectly my style. Anyway, here they are, I hope you'll enjoy them and good luck to me in this new challenge. (LOL)
 






Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Peace Joy Love Collection by Lawn Fawn
Card stock: Lime Smoothies by Bazzil
Die cut: Bow die: My Favorite Things
Twine: Mistletoe Lawn Trimmings hemp cord by Lawn Fawn
Others: Liquid Adhesive, stamp roller adhesive, dimensional foam adhesive, White gel pen, 1/4"
circle punch, 1/2 " circle punch.
Thanks to everyone who stops by!
 
 


 
 
 









 



2 comments:

  1. What a great matching set! I love the black along with the traditional red & green! Awesome creations!

    Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what I love about this collection, great contrasts and bright colors, is happiness on paper! Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete