Saturday, November 21, 2015

Have a Cozy Christmas Featuring Newton's Nook

Welcome back to Crafty Time 4U, I hope your week was great. Today I am at the Marker POP blog sharing some Christmas inspiration featuring Newton's Nook "Nap time" stamp and coordinated die set, I also use elements from other brands, which I will list blow, however the main focus of my card is Newton sleeping on the blankets on Christmas night. Let me show you the card and I will be telling you a little bit more about it

I blended a night sky background using Salty Ocean and chipped Sapphire Distress inks and I used and stencil to add some snow. Then I cut the window using the "Dienamics Blueprints No.20" and I also place some a stitched snow hill on the out side of the window. The lights hanging form the window are from the "Baa h Humbug" stamp and coordinated die by Lawn Fawn, and the silhouette of the Santa's sled and reindeer are from the "Ready set snow" stamp set.   

 I colored Newton and the blankets, and the the Christmas lights using Copic Markers and added some details with a white gel pen and glossy accents. I stamped the sentiment ditectly on the card panel from the "Cozy Christmas" stamp set by Lawn Fawn, and I adhered the card panel to the card base using foam adhesive. 

I hoped you enjoyed this card and that you got some inspiration for your Christmas and holiday projects.
Have a lovely day!

Thanks so much for stopping by, I'll see you soon with more Crafty Time 4U!



3 comments:

  1. I am sure I always say how beautiful you color your images!! This is just precious!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling!!! I love how you incorporated this stamp into a gorgeous holiday card. So very cute and your coloring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your coloring... this is so CUTE! Fabulous window view

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete