Monday, November 23, 2015

Give Thanks Card at the Lawnscaping Blog

Happy Monday,welcome back to Crafty Time 4U, I hope you had a great weekend. Today I'm at the Lawnscaping Challenge blog sharing with you a very simple Thanksgiving card to put you on the Thanksgiving mood this week. I know lots of us are really busy with Thanksgiving preparations and other holiday related tasks, so I thought you might appreciated a quick card, let me show you the card and will tell you a little bit more about it.

For this card, I used the "Thankful Mice" mini stamp set by Lawn Fawn the "Thanks scripty die" and the "Polaroid Lawn cuts" by Lawn Fawn. I applied a soft shading on the card panel through a stencil, I also apply some soft shading to the Polaroid frame. 
  
 I colored the little mice using Copic Markers, and I used some orange dotted paper from the "Let's Polka in the Dark petite pad," I adhered all the elements to the card using foam and liquid adhesive. 

I hope you enjoyed this card, I wish you a lovely and happy Thanksgiving! 



5 comments:

  1. Heidi, this is just way too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore the Thankful Mice mini stamp set!! Adorable! I love teh super fun polaroid die cut.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card makes me smile! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the design! Super Cute too! You always make the sweetest cards! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. jejejjee qué escena tan simpática!!! Me encanta!

    ReplyDelete