Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge - Summer Dreams


Hello everybody, welcome back to Crafty Time 4U, today I'm playing at one of my favorite challenges, The Inky Paws Challenge by Newton's Nook You know I love cats and dogs and most every animal, so when I have to color or stamp pretty kittens or puppies, I'm a happy scrapper! 
This time the Inky Paws Challenge is about summer loving, kittens love sun but they also love to sleep, and I love going to the beach, so I went on Newton's mind, while he was sleeping and guess what was he dreaming of? Well he was dreaming of a nice sandy yellow beach, just like I dream of all the time! 
So here is my card, I hope you'll enjoy it! Have a great day!

I used the new "Newton's Nap time stamp, however I took some blankets off , so I have more room for the dream bubble die cut. To created the little scene for Newton;s dream I used the "Live is good" stamp set by Lawn Fawn

Supplies:




I am affiliated to Amazon (I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here at this blog at NO additional cost to you.)


Thanks So much for stopping by, I'll see you soon with more Crafty Time 4U!


22 comments:

  1. This is SO sweet Heidi!! So creative of you to have your Newton dreaming of a beautiful summer scene!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! That's what I'd be dreaming of! A day at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!! Exactly what I am dreaming of!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH!!! This is soooo stinkin' ADORABLE!! LOVE how that sweet little kitty is dreaming of a beach somewhere!!! LOVE it!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Theresa! Newton and I have about the same dreams, strange!!! lol! have a great day!

      Delete
  5. What a smart idea for the thought/dream bubble! Very clever and cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by, so glad you liked it!

      Delete
  6. I love how you colored the little dream bubble!! Absolutely adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really loving this card! It's so fun how you added an image into the thought bubble - such a fun idea! Thanks so much for playing along with our inky paws challenge at Newton's Nook Designs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciated it!

      Delete
  8. Great card and coloring!!! Love how you came up with design!!!

    ReplyDelete