Thursday, May 28, 2015

Simon Says Stamps Sentimental Circles Shaker Card

Welcome back to Crafty Time 4U, I hope your week is going smooth, mine, not so much, I got a touch of flu, however I can't afford to get sick right now I have too much going on, crafting, organization and clean up at my house and craft room, and also getting ready to go on vacation with my family.
Any how, I wanted to share with you this card that I made using a combination of new and not so new Simon Says Stamp.
I used the stitched circle die, the "Sentimental circle stamp set from the most recent release, "Falling for you", the cat from the "Furry cat and box" stamp set, the Envelope sentiments stamp set, and the small birthday hat from the "Hats off you" stamp set by Lawn Fawn.
I hope you'll enjoy this card and get inspired to try some shaker cards.

 I'm not an expert on shaker cards by any means, but with some some tips that my crafty friend Mayra from mayradesigns.blogspot.com gave me, this card came really easy! The real trick is on the adhesive, I think, other than that no science.
 I am absolutely in love with the Simon Says Stamp stitched circle dies. I can't recommend them enough, if you want stitched dies.
I rarely embellish the inside of cards, if you want to see pretty insides, you need to visit my crafty  friend Tanya Adams, from Studio 3080 she does some beautiful incard designs. However I decided to add some sentiment to the inside and some sequins.

Thanks so much for stopping by, I'll see you soon with more Crafty Time 4U 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!! I love the cat and the shaker colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love the kitty peeking up through the shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute!! Love the bright colors in the shaker. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute shaker! Love the kitty peeking through. Hopefully you are feeling better now so you can enjoy your vacation. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete