Friday, May 1, 2015

Gold Doily Card


Welcome Back to Crafty Time 4U! Today I am sharing one of those cards that I created in between things, when you have a big mess in your craft room and you are working on other things non-craft related, you tend to do experimental thins, so I started to play with these stamps and dies from Waffle Flower Crafts and and some Peacock Feathers Distress ink and this is the result, I really like it, it has a combination of colors that I personally love, so I hope you'll like it too!
All the supplies are linked bellow.




Supplies:


12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I LOVE the gold embossing! I hope you have many more of those moments experimenting and playing with your crafty toys...because the results are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ka, My craft room is a jungle right now, it's going through some big changes!
      Have a wonderful week Ka!

      Delete
  2. the colors combo is amazing!! You know I love blues!! :) and the gold embossing is fantastic! So shiny and elegant!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Francesca,so happy you liked it! It is in deed a great combo!!!

      Delete
  3. Oh yes, these are definitely my colours, and with the gold embossing your card is just perfect.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline! I am so glad you stopped by!

      Delete
  4. Beeeeee-utiful! I love that gorgeous aqua and the gold is fabulous. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tanya, I hope you have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  5. This is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE the gold!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I'm so glad you sopped by!

      Delete
  6. Woah! The gold and this blue color together are Gorgeous! Love it!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Shannon! I've been missing your posts!

      Delete