Friday, December 12, 2014

Holiday Craft Series Day 16


Hey everybody, welcome to day 16 of my holiday craft series! This post came out late by schedule mistake, but I am glad I fixed it! So sorry about that!
I made a very simple card, yet elegant, using a great set from Mama Elephant called "Peace on Earth"
I am keeping the tones that I have been working with lately, and came out with this card, which I hope you really like it!



Supplies:
Peace on Earth Stamp set by Mama ELephant, aqua cardstock, white cardstock, silver metallic paper, silver embossing powder, Versamark ink, Lawn fawn Stitched large and small rectangles, stamp adhesive, foam adhesive.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the fabulous silver against the aqua background - so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Heidi, and the simon says stamp sentiment look great have a Merry and Bright Xmas Besos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Esther, si, se parece un poco al de SSS pero es el de "Mama Elephant"
      Son divinos tambien, te enamoraras como de Lawn Fawn!!! Besos

      Delete