Thursday, December 4, 2014

Holiday Craft Series Day 10 and winners


Hi, everybody! Welcome to day ten of my holiday craft series, I hope you had a great weekend, and if you traveled I hope you'll have safe return.
For today's post I have very fun card, it was very fun to created, and it's not as hard as it looks.
When you start die cutting the little branches you'll be cutting about four at the time so you'll have all the branches cut pretty quickly. Let's take a look at today's card, the list of supplies is below with some more details.
But first let me announce the winners of the giveaway:
I am so thankful for the lovely ladies who support me on this crafting adventure and I want to let everyone of you, that I do support you all the way as well:

 Get well soon- Tanya/Nonna
Hedgehugs love- Kendra Hernandez

congrats and please email me at craftytime4u@gmail.com with your mailing address.Thanks so much! 





I stamped different branches from the Deck the halls stamp set on green papers from the snow day collection and the peace joy love collection by Lawn Fawn, and die cut them, using the Deck the halls coordinated dies.
There are different sizes of the branches, you will used them all, and trim them as need it. I also stamp the pine cones from the same set using some brown die ink on the doted brown paper from the sweater weather collection, also by Lawn Fawn.
I die cut a ring using craft foam. I like to use craft foam instead on foam adhesive because you can work in a cleaner way, without the mess. I adhere the little branches using Multi-mat-medium adhesive. (I think glossy accents would work as well.)
I cut a little bow using the little bow die by Mama Elephant.
I also stamp and embossed the sentiment from the Snow Day stamp set by Lawn Fawn, using gold embossing powder.
I adhere my wreath on a piece of wood grain white cardstok by SSS. and place my panel on top of  red "beani" paper from the 12x12 snow day collection, by Lawn Fawn.
I hope you'll like it!

Note: this post was meant to be for Monday, I was out of town and my phone broke, it was schedule but I never clicked on publish, so I couldn't take care of that. So sorry!

Thanks for stopping by!  



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness - I have been "under the weather" and finally had a chance to play catch up on all my blog hopping. And, what do I find?....I am a winner of an adorable stamp set! YAY - you have totally made my day ♥
    I am just loving this beautiful wreath! The shades of green are just perfect and I love the tiny little gems you used for berries. Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete