Monday, December 8, 2014

Holiday Craft Series Day 13


Hey there, welcome to day thirteen! I've been playing with the "stitched snowflakes" and the "goodie bag" dies, by Lawn Fawn, and I love what you can created with the two together. Simple and elegant projects, that everyone would love.
If you saw my post for yesterday, these baggies and my card look pretty much the same, I have to tell you that, these baggies were inspired by "Frozen" and that they also inspired the card. This Lawnscaping challenge is about white on white and, I am mostly about color and whimsical designs, white is elegant and calm, but as I said yesterday, I came back from my trip just thinking about the beauty of the snow, winter, and snowflakes. So after I made the white baggie, I thought: this, would make a cute card for the current Lawnscaping Challenge.
I think this year more people will get a small gift from me, thanks to the "Lawn Fawn goodie bag." I hope you'll like them and get inspired to make bunches of them!





Supplies:
Goodie bag die, stitched snowflakes die, 12x12 Snow day patterned paper "peacoat," Snow day stamp set, all by Lawn Fawn. Aqua gems or rhinestones, silver metallic paper, white cardstok, aqua cardstock, dark cherry cardstock, foam adhesive, embossing paste, strong double side adhesive.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - these are adorable! I LOVE the silver snowflakes, how pretty! The embossing paste adds such great texture to these sweet gift bags - I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these goodie bag are beautifull!!! :)

    ReplyDelete