Friday, November 29, 2013

Advent Holiday Series Day 5 - Pillow Boxes

Welcome to day five of my Advent Holiday Craft series. I hope everybody had a happy and blessed Thanksgiving day. I did not go shopping today, but if you did I hope everything when OK and that you found what you wanted it!
For today I have couple of pillow boxes that I created using mainly the Good Tidings collection by Chic Tags. I am so in love with this paper collection, the patterned paper is as thick as card stock so it works for a lot of different types of craft creations. So here are the pillow boxes that I created, I hope  that you'll enjoy them.




 

Supplies:
Patterned paper: Good Tidings Collection by Chic Tags
Ribbon: Doodlebug Designs
Stamp, Oval Punch and scallop oval punch: Stampin' Up
Others: Gold twine, red rhinestone, strong adhesive
Pillow box die: Sizzix.

Thanks to everyone who stops by!

No comments:

Post a Comment