Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Advent Holiday Craft Series day 2 - Love Peace & Joy Pennant Banner

Welcome to day two of the Advent Holiday Craft Series. I am on the final days of my college classes so  I have been very busy today, therefore I am late posting day two of the Advent Holiday Craft Series. (I do apologize about that) I left real early for college campus this morning and also took care of Thanksgiving shopping on my way back. (not fun)
I created this banner using the Very Merry Collection by October Afternoon. I cut the letters with the Cricut Expression and use some sequins, Glossy Accents and Wink of Stella Brush pen to give the Banner some sparkle. I had so much fun creating this banner. I love using one collection it makes things simpler and everything coordinates nicely. Very Merry is a very cute collection with beautiful colors, so it was very easy to feel inspired.
Anyhow, here is the project for day two! I hope you'll enjoy it.








Supplies:
Patterned paper, Stickers and embellishments: October Afternoon
Card stock: Crumb Cake by Stampin' Up
Sequins: Hobby Lobby
Twine: Divine Twine
Foam adhesive: Stampin' Up
Adhesive: Tombow Mono Stamp Runner
Others: Glossy accents, Wink of Stella Brush pen in clear, Glossy Accents by Ranger
Snowflake die: Papertray Ink

 Thanks to everyone who stops by!

No comments:

Post a Comment