Saturday, June 27, 2015

Colorful Saturday, Patriotic Treats


Hello everybody! Welcome back to Crafty Time 4U, I have been absence from my blog this week because, I was doing some little updates to my craft room, and it was impossible to craft in there, as I had to pulled everything out and changed tables and desks, and also new shelving on my closets, so total chaos. So I apologize for the lack of posts!

Today I'm at the Marker POP blog with a super fun project, I had lots of fun creating these treats, so I hope you'll enjoy them, I will tell you more as I show you the pictures. All supplies are listed and linked bellow.

I created these Patriotic Mini Milk Cartons, they are perfect for 4th of July treats.  
I cut the milk cartons using red cardstock and I stamped and heat embossed the smaller sparkle images from the "Happy 4th" Stamp set by Lawn Fawn, I used some glittery embossing powder. 


I created the piece of grass using "Distress Inks" and the "Grassy border" die by Lawn Fawn. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment on the grass piece, using white embossing powder.
I colored all my images using Copic markers and I added a little bit of Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen (well not a little, actually a lot! LOL)




I stamped the tall hat from the "hats off you" stamp set, and I used a star from the "Plus One" set, however, the Lawn fawn sets are full of little stars that you could use for this. them I used a ruler and a Copic multiliner to trace lines. 

Copic Marker I used: B28, C1, C3, C5, C7 E33, e35, E37, E 23, E25, E27, R20, R24. R27, R37, Y19

Suppplies:






Thanks so much for stopping by, I'll see you soon with more Crafty Time 4U!

6 comments:

  1. So absolutely fun and wonderfully patriotic, Heidi! I looove this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Those are so CUTE!! Lots of work I bet!! Adorable Projects! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these Heidi!! What an adorable way to give 4th of July treats! So patriotic and fun!! And those tassels bring it over the top! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun treat containers for the holiday. Happy 4th of July to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 4th July dear Heidi! Enjoy fireworks and bbqs and smores xoxo

    ReplyDelete