Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hero Arts Holiday Challenge: Merry and Bright


Hello, I am back and this week againg! I am moving on into new challenges. I read the Hero Arts blog regularly ( http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/ ) and this time I decided to enter into their holiday challenge. I like the Hero Arts Neon Inks so much, and there is a category (Merry and Bright) within the challenge for creations with neon ink, so I am entering and I am so excited! I created a non traditional Christmas card. Is different but I love it!
Here it is:





Supplies:
 
White Card stock: Simon Says
 
Inks: Neon Purple, Neon Pink, Neon Orange, Neon Yellow, Neon Green, Neon Blue By Hero Arts
 
Black Ink: Versa Fine By Tsukineko
 
Stamp Set: Holiday Cheer Stamp and Die Cut Set by Hero Arts and Sizzix
 
Other: Green rhinestones
 
 
Thanks To everyone who stops by!
 


2 comments: