Thursday, August 27, 2015

Halloween Tags With Water Colored Background

Hello everybody, welcome back to the Crafty Time 4U! This week have been very hectic, with all the back to school, and other end of the summer projects. I'm so not ready for the summer to be over, but we have to start working on our fall and Halloween projects, so today I want to share with you some Halloween tags that I created for the Marker POP Blog, using the "Bootastic" stamp set by Mama Elephant, some Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, and Copic Markers. Let me show you the tags, and I will tell you a little bit more about them.

DSC_7799I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to create a water color wash for the background of the tags, and I stamped and color my images using Copic Markers. 

DSC_7801I heat embossed the sentiment on the coordinated color card stock, using white embossing powder, I adhered all the die cut images using foam adhesive, finally I thread some bakers' twine through the tags.

I didn't use any specific method to make those backgrounds, I just played with the markers, I added water with a brush and dried with a heat gun, I like using the heat gun, because you can control the water color wash and making it  go where you wanted it to go, however, air dry can add some really cool effects too.
I hope you enjoyed these tags, have a lovely day!

Supplies:

Thanks so much for stopping by, I'll see you soon with more Crafty Time 4U!

8 comments:

  1. Oh how CA-UTE!!! Fun water colored background and adorable spooky cute images - you can't go wrong with that combo!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Heidi!! These are awesome!!! What perfect Halloween tags! Just love the watercolor backgrounds and the way you colored those cute images!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just Spooky CUTE!! I just want to hug the adorable images...LOL
    Super fun tags!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete