Sunday, March 1, 2015

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge


Welcome back to Crafty Time 4U, I hope you had a great weekend! It was a very cold weekend over here, we even had snow, so not much going on around here, as usual, when the weather is bad, I take advantage of the situation and I get some crafting done. This week, I'll be sharing with you some of the things that I had created.
To begin the week, I'll start  with the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge,

Here is my take on this sketch, I hope you'll like it.


Supplies:
BB You have my heart stamp set and coordinated dieBlueprints 20   by My Favorite Things
Cardstock: sour apple and pink lemonade by MFT, white card base, Versafine Onyx black
Copic markers: E00, E01, E21, E23, E25, E37,E30, E31, E55, RV10, RV11, RV13, YG67, YG05
White gel pen, Tombow Mono Multi liquid glue, and foam ashesive


Thanks so much for stopping by, I'll see you soon with more Crafty Time 4U

5 comments:

  1. Heidi! I love this card is so sweet with all this sentiments. I follow closely the news of your country, it really is a very hard winter. I send a warm hug to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. This card & sentiment is so sweet. I love your mixs of papers & colors. A job well done on this sketch. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total cuteness! What a darling little image and I love the pretty papers you used. Sweet, sweet, sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whomever receives this card will feel VERY loved, Heidi. :)

    Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card to send out Heidi! Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete