Monday, November 24, 2014

Holiday Craft Series Day 6


Welcome to day six of my Holiday Craft Series! For today I have a fun card that I created a while ago, while I was just playing with a new stamp set from Lawn Fawn called "Deck the Halls." This stamp really got me in love, because of the amount of possibilities, I am a lover of pine trees and a sucker for everything Christmas related, so that's how this stamp set got to top my wish list for the holiday 2014. I have done several cards with this stamp set, and you'll see them all throughout the series, or by follow me on Flickr, because I preview all my work at Flickr first.
Don't forget that you'll still have time to enter my giveaway for one of the two Lawn Fawn mini sets. Follow me on Pinterest or follow Crafty Time 4U on Facebook and leave me a comment on any the blog posts until Nov. 27th 11 p.m.

Supplies:

Deck the Halls, Spooktacular, hats off you, Cozy Christmas, A birdie told me stamp sets
Lawn trimmings twine, A birdie told me lawncuts, all by Lawn Fawn
Other supplies: red cardstock, various Copic markers, Copic friendly cardstock, two different shades of green dye ink,  brown, black and red ink. foam adhesive, stamp adhesive.


Thanks so much for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Love the kitty all wrapped up in lights - just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tree with this Deck the halls, so original. Love it!

    ReplyDelete