Friday, March 21, 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge No 78 Clean and Simple Card





Welcome back to a new week and a new challenge! As I mentioned on my last post Lawnscaping challenges is one of my favorites, perhaps because I love Lawn Fawn products, but also because I can create projects with freedom using my very own style.

Lawn Fawn products fit very well my style of crafting. I like coloring with Copics so I like stamps that let me do so. There are several other brands that I like, as much as I like Lawn Fawn. Also There are other brands of paper crafting products, that I have not try yet, but I would love to.

The Lawnscaping challenge No. 78 is all about clean and simple. I love clean and simple cards they seem so elegant. I usually tend to use a lot of patterned paper and embellishments as well as lots of colors in my cards, however, I am going to give it a try. Here is my take on Lawnscaping challenge No. 78

I hope you'll enjoy it!


Supplies used in this card:
Card stock: Papertrey Ink, (white) X-press It
Patterned paper: Hello Sunshine collection by Lawn Fawn
Stamps: Year Four, Critters from the Farm, Sofie's Sentiments
Markers: Copic
Black Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
Others: paper trimmer, corner rounder, foam adhesive, tape runner adhesive
Thanks to everyone who stops by!

No comments:

Post a Comment