Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Advent Holiday Craft Series Day 3 - A Gift for you, gift card holder

 
The Internet works on mysterious ways, last night Pinterest blocked 3 out of my 5 pictures of day two of my holiday craft series. I have no idea how that happen but it said that the pin took people to a sort of spam web site. I am really sorry, however I don't understand how this two got connected. This really bothers me, It discourage me to keep going with this blogging. I have no idea why people do that but I will find out what to do to prevent it from happening again. I took care of by removing the pin buttons that were having trouble. Anyway to happy things: Today's post.
Gift cards have become a popular because you at the end your love ones will get exactly what they want. You won't go wrong with gift cards! If you buy a gift card the store may give you a small envelope or holder to put it on, however, you can make your gift card more personal and especial by creating a unique gift card holder.
I created one that I hope you'll enjoy it!
How do I learn to make this cute packets? Check out this Youtube video by Jen Tinline, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5HOvAelH3k&list=FLV8XCOj9_UnNhKoXjZQ0TjA&index=4 It has detailed instructions and measurements. It's great!
Embellishing this gift card holders is entirely up to you! and that is what I really love about them. So have fun doing it and I hope you'll enjoy this post.




Supplies:
Card stock and holy leaves die cut: Papertray Ink
Patterned paper: Love Peace Joy Collection by Lawn Fawn
Stamp Set: Envelope Sentiments by Simon Says Stamp
Candy dots: American Crafts
Others: Tombow Stamp runner adhesive, velcro adhesive, 1'' circle punch, white gel pen, corner rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment