Thursday, February 26, 2015

Simon Says Stamp and Lawn Fawn Challenge


Welcome back to Crafty Time 4U, I am happy to be back sharing with you my entry to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, "anything goes" and for the Simon Says-Lawn Fawn Flickr challenge "using craft cardstock"
I took some pictures while I was creating the card so I have sort of a mini photo tutorial, I hope you'll enjoy this card, all the supplies are listed below.
First, I stamped the whole image on craft cardstock and fuzzy cut the entire image.

Second, to added dimension to the box, by using Tea dye distress ink.   
Third, I stamp the image on Copic friendly cardstock, I only needed the cat, so I just had to made sure I have the whole part with cat, the whole image wasn't nescessary.

Fourth,  I used Copic markers, YR 21, and YR 24 to color my cat.
Then, I carefully fuzzy cut the cat only, and adhered on top of the cat on the box , using Tombow mono multi glue, them I placed my whole piece on the card, using foam adhesive, all of these added more dimension to both the cat, and the box


And here is my finish card!


Supplies:
Furry cat and box by SSS
Scripty hugs die by Lawn Fawn, beachside pint sized patters 6x6 paper pad, craft cardstock, navy cardstock, Tea dye distress ink, small stitched rectangle die by Lawn Fawn, Copic YR21, and YR24, Memento Tuxedo black, foam adhesive and, Tombow stamp, and Mono Multi liquid adhesive. the "sending" is from the "sending hedgehugs" mini stamp set by Lawn Fawn.


Thanks so much for stopping by, I'll see you soon with more Crafty Time 4U

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card. Thanks for sharing your step-by-step process. Have a wonderful weekend, Heidi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this darling card! That little kitten is super cute and I love the inking on your box - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card Heidi, a fabulous design and spotted papers - gorgeous colouring for cute ginger kitten and a great die-cut sentiements!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the distress on the box, hugs and sentiment. And the color cat is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete