Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Inky Paws Challenge - Love U


Welcome back everybody, I've been gone for a little while, (about a week). My son's birthday was last week and we had a party for him last weekend, I was so busy making and arranging things for the party. He had a great time and that's what really matters. At the end of the day my husband and I were wore out.

Today I am sharing with you something that is new to me, you know I try hard to stay within a few brands to keep the cost of this lovely hobby to a minimum (yeah right!) but, you also know that if I see kittens, and puppies, I can't resist it, so it happened that I came across some adorable stamps: Newton's Nook designs, lots of cute kittens, puppies and other cute animals, which I couldn't resist! (of course)
Any how, I placed my first order, which it shipped lightning fast and I decided to enter in their Inky paws challenge No. 17 which it's about using a heart shape, or heart shapes on your project.
This card will be a great Valentine from a kid! Newton's Nook have adorable stamps, my wish list is basically as big as what they offer, but this is what I have for now. I believe this stamp set is so versatile, and cute, so that is why I decided to order it. They also have cute free digital images if you want to entered the challenge or just color them, or make a cute card.
Here is my take on this challenge I hope you'll enjoy it!
Supplies bellow.



Supplies:
"Wild Child", and "Love Grows" stamps sets by Newton's Nook Designs.
Water color paper (Ranger) Water colors by Gansai Tambi, Versafine  black ink, white vellum, white embossing powder (Wow), foam adhesive, Multimat medium (Ranger),  heart shape thin die, Copic markers: C1, C3, C5, C7, YR12, YR15, Colorless blender. The ice piece is from the Lawn Fawn set, "Critters in the Arctic."


Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe how sweet is your card!!!!!!!! I love the ice in vellum detail!!! It´s gorgeous!! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! The vellum ice looks amazing. Thanks for playing along with the NND Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Heidi - we are glad that you have expanded your "collection" a bit to include some Newton's Nook Designs stamps! Your card is incredible! I love the big heart with the color behind it - and the coloring on penguins is fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I love your card (como siempre haces que salga una sonrisa en mi cara al ver tu trabajo) You are a busy girl and you find time to your friends and husband and kid, you are a great person!!! Ah! Great idea use the vellum for the ice ;)

    ReplyDelete