Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wednesday highlights: You Rock This Town Card


I recently became acquaint with some beautiful stamps and dies, if you know me well; surely you saw it coming, because they fit my style of stamping and crafting! Yeah, I am talking about Mama Elephant!  In my previous post I created two cards using the adorable “Bootastic stamp set. I thought they won’t be releasing a stamp any cuter than that. Well I was sort of wrong, because they just released “Alpine Carolers” and that one, is just as cute, so stay tune because I already ordered it and I will be making something with it soon!
Mean while enjoy this card that I created using two stamp sets from Mama Elephant The "Central Park" and the "Rewind" I hope you continue enjoying this week  and I'll see you next time!
 

 
Thanks for stopping by, your kind comments make my day!

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful, your background is awesome! So glad you could join us at Mama Elephant & Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooow I love this Distress background. Heidi definitivamente You Rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool blending on the sky. Thanks for playing along with us at Mama Elephant & Me:)

    ReplyDelete