Thursday, May 8, 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge No. 81: Insta Birthday Card


Hey! I am back with another Lawnscaping Challenge This time is about creating backgrounds with stamps. I had so much fun creating this card! Maybe because I just got done with my college classes, and I feel much more relaxed or maybe because I love all sort of social media such as Instagram, Face book, Tweeter, etc. It keeps me close to my family and I feel part of their daily life, since they are so far away.
Anyhow, I hope you'll enjoy this card too!!!



 

Supplies used in this card:
Card stock: Craft Stampin' Up
Patterned papers: Let's Polka collection and Into the Woods collection by Lawn Fawn
Stamp sets: Year Four and  #awesome by Lawn Fawn
Dies: Year Four Lawn cuts by Lawn Fawn and Circles by Sizzix
Inks: Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip by Stampin' Up
Others: adhesive, corner rounder, paper trimmer and scoring board

Thanks for stopping by
Your kind comments make my day!

6 comments:

  1. Okay, now this is super cute! Very creative thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! The card base that you created is so clever! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS CARD. It's just perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable card! You did a super fab job Heidi!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe so fun and cute!! Love that you made a Polaroid shape and then you added those cute critters peaking! Totally amazing!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges!

    ReplyDelete