Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Mega page for Kenny's school


This week I did a mega scrapbook page. Every year the second graders at Kenny's school have to take pictures of their family, such pictures stay at school until they graduate from high school. This year is Kenny's turn since he is now a  second grader.
The mega page was provided by Kenny's teacher on the first day of school and it was due on September 3rd.
I wanted to do something interesting with the page other that just glue pictures and embellishments so I create a cloud mask. I love clouds and everything that has to do with clouds. If a paper collection has clouds, I have to have it! (LOL) I used the Little Boy Collection by Echo Park as inspiration and I used papers and other elements from this collection as well. So here is my mega page for Kenny's school and I hope you enjoy it:


I cut differet sizes of clouds on masking paper with the My Favorite Things clouds dies and used the blending tool from Tim Holtz and some ink to create the background.
 
 The airplane trail with twine!


I thought putting different colors on the photo corner will give it a more playful look!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment